Monday, November 23, 2015

News for this Newbie

I have been a bit absent on this page for a while. Starting a business is hard, especially when you are a creative, all you want to do is create, however there is the never ending responsibility of "business" things, Marketing, Pricing, Social Media, Invoicing, etc.
Anyway... I am hoping to be a little more present on this blog/social media in the future. I really enjoy designing and creating and want to share it all with the world, while hopefully making a living doing it. 
I'll end this post with the news that one of my designs won a jury award on Minted.com. It is a modern Save The Date that will be sold soon on their website. Minted is a community of amazing and talented designers that I am proud to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment