Tuesday, October 7, 2014

In October I am loving...



















I can not get this song out of my head. Foxygyn is playing a free show this Friday in Philly. I really wanted to take Holden for his first concert (and so I could finally have a reason to buy these) but alas… no babysitter for little sister.

Saw these adorable books in the bookstore this weekend. I am such a sucker for a kids book.

Adding this and this to my reading list… Maybe I am just a sucker for books in general.

I have a wedding to go to this month and I have been stalking the Rent the Runway website. I want to wear this dress so badly but it is not available during the time I want to rent it. With no weddings coming up I am going to need to find another reason to rent it.  Prob for my next playdate at the Corner Bakery Cafe.

The above October Print designed by yours truly.  Start of a calendar maybe? I have been loving my new tablet and have been working on a lot of new stuff lately. Can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment