Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Allie + Drew Wildflowers Wedding Invites

I had the pleasure to design invitations for my friend Allie and her husband (YAY!) Drew.

Allie sent me pictures of the bridesmaid dresses and the flowers that she would be carrying for inspiration. She loves the color grey (some spell it gray but I like grey!) and wanted something different and fun. I had some pictures of wildflowers that I had taken and the result is some of my most favorite work EVER! The wildflower design in the background is delicate but funky and most important different, which is exactly what Allie and Drew wanted.























I paired the invites with kraft paper envelopes. The couple's return address was printed on the back and matched the names that were on the invitations.


































The RSVP card was a postcard which is awesome when you are on a budget. A standard postcard postage is less expensive than a envelope postage and you do not have to purchase additional envelopes to send the RSVP back.


















I love custom work and getting to collaborate with a bride.
Congrats to Allie + Drew and thank you for letting me be apart of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment