Saturday, September 6, 2014

In September I am loving...

















I think the start of September should be the official New Year, not January. Everyone is tan, relaxed from vacation (well almost relaxed) and the start of a school year just begs for a fresh start. I am looking forward to fall, pumpkin patches, football and crockpot soups. I am also excited to high light a lot of design work that I have been working on. But in the mean time… things I have been loving lately.

Parquet Courts my new favorite band. They sound fresh yet old at the same time. And my babes love them too… bonus!

Pretty much the whole AV Club Undercover Series but especially
Lucero covering Bowie-Modern Love

Need these shoes

I'm a little late to the game but Boyhood looks so good and how it was filmed is AMAZING! Same cast for over 12 years! That is total commitment.

My brother's tattoos make me want a tattoo. If only I wasn't so indecisive. Check him out at Brooklyn Ink.

Checking out the Book of Mormon next weekend and super excited!

Planning on hosting a Stella and Dot fundraising party for Every Mother Counts.  Who wants to come?

And working on some fun designs… Stay tuned for sneak peaks.


It's Allright by SoVeryKind Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment