Monday, May 5, 2014

#GalloWedding Social Media Cards

I think I may know some of the biggest social media fans around! Shannon and Steve Gallo and all of their friends are super savvy when it comes to communicating on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, so it was totally fitting that they would have their own hashtag when it came to their wedding.


I designed little cards to sit on the dinner tables, bar and gift tables to let everyone know that official hashtag for the wedding. The pictures from the wedding did not disappoint!

I am available to help out with all of those last minute touches for your wedding day. Seating cards, table tents, table numbers and programs are just some of the things that usually creep up at the last minute and stress a bride out. Let me help! 

Leave a comment or contact me if you are in the market for some help!

Picture by Stuart G. Sanfi Photography  





No comments:

Post a Comment